Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
An old recipe we changed to make it sugar free. By using Splenda, you can't even tell there's no sugar.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry
- Prepare crust first.
- Mix ingredients together and press around edges of pie plate and across bottom.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges of crust turn golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Prepare filling.
- Boil sugar, water, and cornstarch together until clear.
- Add Jell-O, stir until dissolved and cool.
- Slice strawberries and place in crust.
- Pour filling over berries; refrigerate until filling solidifies.