Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was found while doing a search online(AliciasRecipes.com) for Sugar Free Jellies and Jams. (Prep and cook times are estimated)
- 1 cup strawberry
- 3⁄4 cup diet strawberry soda
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3 (1/16 ounce) packets Equal sugar substitute
- Mash the berries, add soda pop and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in Jello until dissolved.
- Stir in sweetener and pour in jars.
- Seal and store in refrigerator.
- Yield 1 1/4 cups.
- You may use other fruits such as raspberries, peaches or cherries.