1/7 Photos of Sugar Free Strawberry Iced Tea
1 hr 17 mins
1 hr 7 mins
Domestic Goddess's Note:
This is a 3-ingredient, sugar free, strawberry flavored iced tea. Ingredients are: orange pekoe & black tea, water, and 1 container of Wal-mart's Great Value Sugar Free Strawberry Flavored Drink Mix. Note: Cook time is heating the water and steeping the tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags in a 2-quart size glass pitcher.
- 2In a medium size saucepan, bring 4 cups of water almost to a boil.
- 3Remove pan from heat, as soon as you see bubbles start to come to the surface.
- 4Pour the hot water over the tea bags in the glass pitcher.
- 5Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap, and let the tea steep for 1 hour.
- 6After one hour; carefully squeeze tea/water from the tea bags into the pitcher; stir, then discard the tea bags.
- 7Cover the pitcher, then let sit until the tea has cooled down a bit more.
- 8Once the tea has cooled, add the packet of sugar free strawberry flavored drink mix, and the 4 cups of cold water, and stir.
- 9Refrigerate the tea until it's chilled, then pour in glasses filled with ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Strawberry Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered drink mix