This is great for diabetics. For the sugar, I use either Z Sweet or the "0 Sugar" Product made by Wholesome sweetners. For the egg substitute I use Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer - you mix 1 Tablespoon with 4 Tablespoons water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together margarine, sweetener, vanilla, and egg substitute. Slowly add flour, salt, baking powder and cornstarch. Then add water 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a medium consistency (so that you can scoop it and roll it into balls easily).
- 3In a separate shallow bowl, put the 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- 4Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the cookie batter, then roll it in-between your hands to form a bowl. Roll is lightly through the cinnamon, place on a cookie sheet, and flatten with your hand.
- 5Space cookies about 1" apart on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes, or until the bottom is crisp. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: