Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by TwinMommie.
Top Review by theonlytiggermom
This recipe is awful. It was very dry. The dough did not flatten for me either. When I smashed it with a glass prior to baking, it cooked, but tasted like flour and baking soda with sweet.
- 1 cup butter, softend (I think you could try Kellers light butter to cut some fat)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- cinnamon, mixed with
- Splenda granular, sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400.
- Mix together butter and sugar until smooth, then add the eggs, cream of tarter and baking soda. Mix in flour, until well mixed. Roll balls into 1 inch diameter and roll in the cinnamon mixture.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake 8-10 minutes ( I found 8 mins goes well with my oven) Cookies are done when they just barely turn brown.
- Enjoy the recipe!