Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request, here's my take on a sugar-free version of "Russian Tea"...
Make and share this Sugar Free Russian Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened instant tea powder
- 2 cups tang sugar-free orange drink mix (very hard to find, but it does exist)
- 1 container crystal lite lemonade mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Place in a food processor and whir until well combined and very powdery, about 1 minute.
- For one serving: add 2 to 3 tsp tea mix to 8 oz boiling water, to taste.
Great warm-up drink. Everyone liked it very much and wanted more. There was a bulk amount on the site, but no serving size. We got about 24 cups of tea with this recipe. Sometimes less, depending who made the tea!!