A delicious blend that uses the natural sweetness of milk, and a little Splenda, to make a rich and elegant dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pot bring the rice, milk and butter to a low boil, stirring it as it heats through. Be careful at this stage - the milk can easily scald to the bottom of the pot. (10 minutes).
- 2Reduce heat to low. Keep stirring as the mixture transitions to the lower temperature. ( 3 minutes).
- 3Slowly sprinkle the non-fat dry milk powder into the mixture. (Dumping it all in will create lumps that will take more time to work out).
- 4Stir in the vanilla.
- 5Put the rice pudding into dessert bowls and let it cool in the fridge, before serving.
- 6* Note that this dish can be eaten warm but is typically served cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: