Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Actually I got this recipe online, but I made so many changes, it isn't like the original anymore, so I guess I can claim it as my own.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar substitute (Splenda etc,)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup crushed Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies (not crushed)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 -3 tablespoons water, if necessary
- Beat softened butter, sugar substitute, egg, and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Combine crushed cereal, flour, baking powder,and salt until blended. Add to above mixture, adding water if necessary. Add rest of cereal, and chocolate chips. Keep adding water if too dry.
- Roll into balls, flatten, and place on cookie sheet at least 1 inch apart. Bake in 375°F oven for 10 minutes.