Recipe by NetteGail
This is a great cookie recipe that is fast and easy and best of all ... diabetic friendly!
Top Review by ColCadsMom
I have made this basic cookie recipe many times, so I knew what to expect from the dough itself. I rolled it into 24 balls, and placed them into a well greased mini muffin tin. I baked them exactly 8 minutes. I unwrapped the miniature recees, and cut them in half. I had 22 halves, so next time I'll count the sugar free minis and make the number of balls to make them even. I immediately pressed them, cut side down, into the cookies and let them cool completely before removing from the tin. My diabetic mother was THRILLED to have her own cookies to munch through the holidays. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter or 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package sugar-free Reese's miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Place all peanut butter, Splenda and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Scoop out by spoon fulls and form 10 1/2 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Unwrap Peanut Butter Cups while cookies are baking.
- While warm place Sugar Free Reece's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures on top.