Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother is diabetic and always felt cheated when it came to desserts,so I adapted this recipe so she can enjoy desserts with everyone else. She loves it and it goes nice at a summer bbq.
- 113.39 g fat free cream cheese
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 354.88 ml sugar-free Cool Whip, thawed
- 473.18 ml sliced strawberries
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- beat cream cheese, sour cream and splenda with am electric mixer until well blended. Fold in 11/2 cups of cool whip.
- spoon half the mixture into the 9 inch piecrust, top with 1 cup of the sliced strawberries, spoon remaining cheese mixture over strawberries. Put remaining cup of sliced strawberries on top. cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Excellent pie!!! We will DEFINITELY make this again. Thanks so much for posting!!
OMG! SOOO good, I am diabetic and gosh was I happy to find this recipie. It is absolutly amazing! I often make it when we are invited to friends and family, we are always the ones designated to bring desert because of my diabeties. They are always scared to make something I can't eat ! Well this is my solution! Try it you will not regret it!
Wow! My husband and son in law are both diabetics, and they along with my sister have heart issues as well. This is so simple to make, and everyone just gobbles it up. Try it, you'll love it, and if you're perfectly healthy, you won't notice a difference in taste. So, stay healthy! Cook of the Family