Recipe by Luv79t
My mother is diabetic and always felt cheated when it came to desserts,so I adapted this recipe so she can enjoy desserts with everyone else. She loves it and it goes nice at a summer bbq.
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar-free Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- beat cream cheese, sour cream and splenda with am electric mixer until well blended. Fold in 11/2 cups of cool whip.
- spoon half the mixture into the 9 inch piecrust, top with 1 cup of the sliced strawberries, spoon remaining cheese mixture over strawberries. Put remaining cup of sliced strawberries on top. cover and chill at least 3 hours.