Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had gastric bypass, 3months ago, and missed having something sweet. This was perfect, didn't affect my new tummy at all, and was oh so good. Great 4th of July dessert.
- 1 sugar-free angel food cake (I got mine at walmart for three dollars)
- 226.79 g sugar-free Cool Whip
- 473.19 ml strawberry, washed and sliced
- 473.19 ml blueberries
- 29.58 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 4.92 ml of fresh mint (or dried works)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- Mix chopped strawberries and blueberries in a bowl with splenda and mint. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Mix cool whip with cinnamon.
- Cut angel food cake horizontally.
- Add 1/2 of the cool whip to the bottom portion of the cake, then add half the fruit.
- Place top on the cake, then add rest of the cool whip and fruit.