1/2 Photos of Sugar Free Red, White, and Blue Cake
Heather Beldin's Note:
I had gastric bypass, 3months ago, and missed having something sweet. This was perfect, didn't affect my new tummy at all, and was oh so good. Great 4th of July dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chopped strawberries and blueberries in a bowl with splenda and mint. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- 2Mix cool whip with cinnamon.
- 3Cut angel food cake horizontally.
- 4Add 1/2 of the cool whip to the bottom portion of the cake, then add half the fruit.
- 5Place top on the cake, then add rest of the cool whip and fruit.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Red, White, and Blue Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free angel food cake
sugar-free Cool Whip