Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had gastric bypass, 3months ago, and missed having something sweet. This was perfect, didn't affect my new tummy at all, and was oh so good. Great 4th of July dessert.
- Mix chopped strawberries and blueberries in a bowl with splenda and mint. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Mix cool whip with cinnamon.
- Cut angel food cake horizontally.
- Add 1/2 of the cool whip to the bottom portion of the cake, then add half the fruit.
- Place top on the cake, then add rest of the cool whip and fruit.