Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a fruit jello salad that I make for my hubby who is a diabetic. You can use any fruit flavored jello mix, I like to use either Strawberry or Raspberry. Use any berries that are in season that you'd like!
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free jello, mix any Berry flavor
- 2 cups of sliced berries or 2 cups strawberries or 2 cups raspberries
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 large apples, Sliced
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Empty the Jello mixes into a large bowl. Add the entire tub of Cool whip and stir it well making sure to incorperate the jello mixes well.
- Add the fruit and coconut and stir in well. I like to add the bananas just before I serve it because they do brown some, but you could add them now if you don't mind it.
- Put saran wrap on top of the bowl and put in the fridge.
- You may want stir the jello again before you serve and make sure it is mixed well.
- This can be made a day ahead, but if you can't wait that long, chill for at least 3 hours!