Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Recipe came from Johnson posted on Recipezaar but adapted to account for the fat free milk and regular graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 3⁄4 cup artificial sweetener (Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ultra Cool Whip Lite
- Combine all ingredients except graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake 325 F oven for 50-55 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with whipped topping.