Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
here is another I make for my dad who is diabetic. again I use stevioside which is stronger then regular stevia.
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia, stevioside
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 ounces whole pecans, ground
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon flour (optional)
- ground pecans, add butter and flour, spread on bottom of 9 inch springfoam pan.
- beat cream cheese, stevia until fluffy add pumpkin and milk. taste,,, add more stevia if needed. add eggs, cornstarch and spices.pour mixture on crust in pan.
- bake at 350 for 55-60 min until center is set. cool and refrigerate overnight.