Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adaption of several other recipes. I find it is very moist, and is a wonderful treat for those diabetics in your life.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan, and set aside.
- Combine flours, salt, pumpkin spice, and baking powder in a med sized bowl.
- Combine egg, cannola oil, splenda, pumpkin, and apple sauce in another bowl.
- Mix wet mixture until well blended, slowly add in dry mixture.
- When well mixed, pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and lay loaf pan on it's side to remove the bread.
- Slice into 12 and enjoy!