This is an adaption of several other recipes. I find it is very moist, and is a wonderful treat for those diabetics in your life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a loaf pan, and set aside.
- 3Combine flours, salt, pumpkin spice, and baking powder in a med sized bowl.
- 4Combine egg, cannola oil, splenda, pumpkin, and apple sauce in another bowl.
- 5Mix wet mixture until well blended, slowly add in dry mixture.
- 6When well mixed, pour into loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Remove from oven and lay loaf pan on it's side to remove the bread.
- 9Slice into 12 and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: