Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this recipe from a copy-cat recipe for No Pudge Brownies... turned out great!! Save some calories and some money by making your own mix
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- mix all ingredients together until well blended, batter will be stiffer than regular brownie batter.
- bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes.
Well, I tried to reach the chef on this recipe, but there was no response. I think that the proportions are off cocoa:sweetner. I followed it to the letter and had to add almost 1/2 C of milk just to mix it, it was so dry. When I baked it it was very "cocoa-ey" instead of sweet/chocolatey. I really wanted this to work, but no go! Sorry!