Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you're counting your calories, this is a good substitute for real icecream, it's sugar free as well. I don't make it too often because of all the additives in the pudding mix, but its good to have around for a sweet tooth. I use different flavor combos, but my favorite is chocolate fudge pudding with cherry jello.
- Mix pudding mix with milk.
- pour into ice cube tray and freeze.
- add ice cubes to blender and puree, adding extra milk for texture.
- add some dry jello to make flavor variations (a little goes a very long way).
- Return to freezer for a firmer texture.