Recipe by Rowenna
This makes just a thick, almost moussey dessert, and you can use whatever flavor of pudding you want. I've used chocolate, and plan to use banana, lemon, and white chocolate in the near future. And this recipe isn't just for those going low carb. It just tastes good.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Transfer the bowl to a food processor, and blend until the consistency is completely smooth.
- Either fill in a pie shell (almond meal pie shell recommended for those going completely low carb) or the original bowl.
- Chill overnight or until set (cooking time=chilling time).
- When serving, you may garnish with whatever you think tastes appropriate (lemon zest for lemon pies, sugar free chocolate syrup for chocolate pies, fresh banana slices for banana pies, or sugar free raspberry jam over white chocolate pies).