Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is similar to other popsicle recipes out there, but I made it sugar-free and practically calorie-free!
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free jello
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package sugar-free Kool-Aid mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- cold water
- Combine complimentary flavors of sugar-free Jello and Kool-Aid in a 2-quart container and mix in boiling water.
- Stir until the Jello is disolved.
- Add cold water to make 2 quarts.
- Pour into popsicle molds or dixie cups (with wooden craft sticks) and place in freezer until frozen.
I Love this recipe for sugar-free popsicles