Recipe by LDSMom128
This is a jello salad that my Grandma made for all our family get togethers. Being married to a diabetic, I made this sugar free for him and he loves it! It only takes a few ingredients and is so easy to make. This can be made a day ahead if needed, but I added the 3 hour chill time if you want it right away!
Top Review by Victoriah
This is a keeper. I used to make a version of this with pineapple instead of bananas (without the coconut), but some people don't like pineapple, so this was a great alternative and I think it tastes even better. Thank you.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant pistachio pudding
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large Bowl, empty the pudding mixes into a bowl. Add the entire tub of Cool Whip to the Pudding and stir and mix in well.
- Add the marshmallows and shredded coconut and stir them in as well. You could add the bananas now, but they do brown some, so to keep them looking fresh I will add them just before the jello will be served.
- Put saran wrap over the bowl and put in the fridge and chill for at least 3 hours. You may want to stir the jello again before you serve it, just to incorperate the ingredients again.