This is a lovely pie and it's diabetic friendly.
Make and share this Sugar-Free Pineapple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and upsides of 8-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and sour cream; mix well. Stir in pineapple and Splenda.
- Spread into cool crust. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
- Try this with sugar free pistachio pudding for a lovely green pie for St. Paddy's Day.