Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a lovely pie and it's diabetic friendly.
Make and share this Sugar-Free Pineapple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and upsides of 8-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and sour cream; mix well. Stir in pineapple and Splenda.
- Spread into cool crust. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
- Try this with sugar free pistachio pudding for a lovely green pie for St. Paddy's Day.
This was a very nice (almost) guilt free dessert. I used a store-bought sugar free crust because I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have been wanting to try it. The pie is super easy and quick make. I found it to be a slightly heavy/dense for our tastes, but the sour cream gives it a depth you wouldn't expect. Never would have thought of using it as a base for a pie but it works! Next time I will try using a electric mixer to see if that fluffs it up a bit or maybe adding a little skim milk or fat free Cool Whip. I will definitely make again...am curious to see how it will be using different pudding flavors. Thanks for posting!
This was very good! I used the pistachio pudding and the color was great. My crust was a purchased sugar free one that made this even easier to make. Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool 2010.
This was very very good. and easy. thanks for a great pie