Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy and delicious dessert your whole family will love!! Only 2 WW points per cup
- 1 ounce sugar-free vanilla pudding mix or 1 ounce sugar-free instant banana pudding mix
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained or 20 ounces frozen strawberries
- 26 ounces strawberry yogurt
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
- That's all there is to it!
- Can be frozen!
- Note: Be sure to read "vanilla OR banana pudding mix" , not both!
Made this exactly as called for last night. It was simply delicious but I must say it was even better for dessert today. Letting it set in the fridge to get good and cool gives it just the right touch. The flavors blend together better after sitting for a bit. Will make over and over. Would like to try with strawberries next and then blueberries and then............. this list goes on and on. I think I would use the flavor of yogurt to match the fruit when possible.