Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Group Recipes.
Make and share this Sugar Free Pineapple Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Set milk out to bring to room temperature.
- In medium bowl, gradually add milk to cream cheese.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix; beat until smooth.
- Add pineapple; mix well.
- Pour into baked 9 inch pie crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped topping.
i make this pie every year for my dad and grandfather who are both diabetic. it has been a hit each time. very easy to make and sooo good. even the kids and adults who arent diabetic look forward to this pie at thanksgiving and christmas!