Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great in deviled eggs, tuna salad, hot dogs, anywhere you would normally use relish.
Make and share this Sugar Free Pickle Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Drain liquid from pickles into a non reactive pan.
- Throw in the onion, splenda, celery seed and mustard seed.
- Bring to a simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- While that is simmering chop the pickles either by hand or in the food processor to the consistancy you like your relish to be, fine or coarse.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar to the chopped pickles.
- Put the chopped up pickles back in the jar and pour the brine back over the whole thing.
- Store in the fridge and use like store bought relish.
My husband is a diabetic, and I am always looking for recipes for him. I tried this, and it is a keeper.