This is great in deviled eggs, tuna salad, hot dogs, anywhere you would normally use relish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain liquid from pickles into a non reactive pan.
- 2Throw in the onion, splenda, celery seed and mustard seed.
- 3Bring to a simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4While that is simmering chop the pickles either by hand or in the food processor to the consistancy you like your relish to be, fine or coarse.
- 5Add the 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar to the chopped pickles.
- 6Put the chopped up pickles back in the jar and pour the brine back over the whole thing.
- 7Store in the fridge and use like store bought relish.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Pickle Relish
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 363.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g