- Drain liquid from pickles into a non reactive pan.
- Throw in the onion, splenda, celery seed and mustard seed.
- Bring to a simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- While that is simmering chop the pickles either by hand or in the food processor to the consistancy you like your relish to be, fine or coarse.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar to the chopped pickles.
- Put the chopped up pickles back in the jar and pour the brine back over the whole thing.
- Store in the fridge and use like store bought relish.