Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Real Cajun Recipes.
Top Review by jpinney893
I have made this many times. Everybody says it taste great. I have never had pecan pie made with syrup, so I can't compare. I can tell you to add 17 carbs per T for the sugar free honey.
- 1 cup sugar-free honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans
- 1 -9 inch deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the honey, eggs, Splenda, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in pecans and pour into deep dish pie shell.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool; Top with a dabble of Cool Whip Lite if desired and enjoy!