I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Mikala W.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave for another 1 minute
- 2Remove and stir in the cream cheese until completely dissolved.
- 3Stir in the Splenda and then stir in the Protein Powder.
- 4Grease a 8 x 11 glass casserole.
- 5Pour in the dish. Put in the refrigerator until cool.
- 6To speed up this process place in the freezer until cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 196.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder