Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Mikala W.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (4 scoops)
- Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave for another 1 minute
- Remove and stir in the cream cheese until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the Splenda and then stir in the Protein Powder.
- Grease a 8 x 11 glass casserole.
- Pour in the dish. Put in the refrigerator until cool.
- To speed up this process place in the freezer until cool.
I tried this and it is very good, using 4 tbsp protein powder. Be sure to use UNsalted butter. Tried it with regular butter and it was very salty. Tried it with the unsalted and it was just right.
Wowy WowZa was this SWEET! Too Sweet for my tastes. I am gonna cut WAY Back on the splenda! I also had difficulties incorporating the cream cheese completely. I Think next time I will Microwave the Cream Cheese with the peanut butter and butter sticks.