Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Mikala W.
Top Review by donnacooley
I tried this and it is very good, using 4 tbsp protein powder. Be sure to use UNsalted butter. Tried it with regular butter and it was very salty. Tried it with the unsalted and it was just right.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (4 scoops)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave for another 1 minute
- Remove and stir in the cream cheese until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the Splenda and then stir in the Protein Powder.
- Grease a 8 x 11 glass casserole.
- Pour in the dish. Put in the refrigerator until cool.
- To speed up this process place in the freezer until cool.