Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful cookie for those who are watching their sugar intake.
Top Review by regalbunni
this is the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe i have ever found......with the b/f being diabetic and loving his sweets he cant get enough of these........to make it more my own i added unsalted raw peanuts (mulched them down a bit so they werent so chunky) and to him the taste was amazing .......and thats all that matters....thanks for this recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (or use Sugar Twin)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup creamy natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl combine flour, Splenda or Sugar Twin and baking powder.
- Add in peanut butter, oil, egg, water and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.