1/1 Photo of Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
A wonderful cookie for those who are watching their sugar intake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet.
- 3In a bowl combine flour, Splenda or Sugar Twin and baking powder.
- 4Add in peanut butter, oil, egg, water and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- 5Shape into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- 7Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 27.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: