Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are supposed to be diabetic but I'm not comfy saying that they are a good choice for diabetics because of the high fat content. I'm posting them and everyone may decide of them selves. It's not like you'll be eating a dozen a day...right?
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons Splenda granular (or to taste)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat margarine till fluffy. Add vanilla and water.
- Add Splenda to flour then add to margarine mixing well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Form into 1 inch balls, dip into beaten egg white and roll into peanuts.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
A terrific snack for the boys! They gobbled them up. Such a simple and tasty treat. Love that they are low calorie, but it's true, you can't just eat one, or two....they were so good! Thanks Annacia for another way to serve a easy snack. Made for ZWT3 ~V
What a different way to do a cookies with peanuts in them [well, not exactly IN them!]! Great tasting little nuggets ~ & do you really think that I won't be eating a dozen a day? After all, they're soooooo small &.... Thanks much for this great recipe!