1/2 Photos of Sugar Free Peanut Balls
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
These are supposed to be diabetic but I'm not comfy saying that they are a good choice for diabetics because of the high fat content. I'm posting them and everyone may decide of them selves. It's not like you'll be eating a dozen a day...right?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Beat margarine till fluffy. Add vanilla and water.
- 3Add Splenda to flour then add to margarine mixing well.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 5Form into 1 inch balls, dip into beaten egg white and roll into peanuts.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Peanut Balls
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: