Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tried and true Mocha Valencia addict, I had to face the ugly reality of all those carbs. Paired with rumors of a Starbucks price hike, I'm finetuning this recipe ,so please pass on your tips. I use the Melitta 1:1 pod machine "Buzzworthy" 5 oz to make my coffee milder than a shot of espresso. I might try adding a 8 oz container of creamer to the mix next batch to make it creamier. Now if Starbucks would just sell the Valencia sprinkles!
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canswiss miss no-sugar-added hot chocolate mix
- 1 (1/4 ounce) containerof crystal light sunrise classic sugar-free orange drink mix
- milk, to taste
- 5 -8 ounces coffee
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- Add 1-2 heaping tablespoons to hot coffee.
- Add a splash of milk or cream if desired.
Didn't have the Crystal LIght drink mix, so I used sugar-free orange marmalade! Turned out great! I love the chocolate/orange combo. YUM!