Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Group Recipes. You can also layer these ingredients and put in a jar for gift giving with the instructions attached.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup artificial sweetener (Splenda)
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix 2/3 cup melted butter, 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Add oats and Splenda, flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder to the butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.