Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Orange Jello and Vanilla pudding is great. Strawberry jello and banana pudding is also good.
- 1⁄3 ounce sugar-free jello (1 package)
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant pudding mix (1 package)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, dissolve jello in water.
- In another mixing bowl beat milk and instant pudding for 2 minutes. Slowly.
- add jello mixture and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into a bowl of individual dish and chill until firm and cold.
This is yummy and light! I used .3 oz sf orange Jello and 1 oz sf white chocolate pudding. I also mixed in a chopped banana and topped it with Cool Whip free. Yummy guilt free dessert. I've also made this with a 3 ounce pkg of regular sugar Jello and it's great, although the texture isn't like a mousse. (I've noticed how much the small Jello package sizes vary.) Any small-size package will probably work but will result in different textures. Thanks for a great recipe!