Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy chocolate layered dessert that everyone will love and the diabetics can eat.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 85.04 g pecan pieces
- 226.79 g light cream cheese
- 5 g sugar substitute (5 envelopes)
- 453.59 g light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 591.47 ml skim milk
- 28.34 g package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 28.34 g packagesugar free chocolate instant pudding
- Mix flour, melted butter, and pecan pieces.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min
- Beat cream cheese, sugar substitute, and 8 ounces of frozen topping until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat chocolate pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix and milk
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 8 ounces of frozen topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.