1/3 Photos of Sugar Free Mini Whoopie Pies
I found this recipe on the box of sugar free devils food cake mix from Pillsbury. I made them and they were so darn cute and simple! The filling calls for an oz. package of cream cheese softened, and added to frosting. I decided to leave it out and just spread the frosting that I whipped a little more and they turned out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. LIne cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Beat cake mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3Drop batter onto prepared cookie sheets, preferable using a medium scoop (2 Tablespoon). Spread batter into 2 1/4 inch diametere circles, 2 inches apart. BAke 7 to 10 minutes or utnil center is set. Cook 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove from parchment paper, cook completely on wire rack.
- 4Beat frosting from container until fluffy in a medium bowl. Add Cream cheese and whip together if using.
- 5Place half of pies flat side up. Spread with 2 Tablespoons filling in center of each. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling. Chill if using cream cheese, or serve if not. makes 24 whoopie pie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Mini Whoopie Pies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 197.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g