Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Brenda Wile via TOH. I haven't tried this one but it sounds divine.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup peeled shredded tart apple
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sour cream, apple, eggs, maple flavoring and vanilla.
- Combine flour, Splenda, baking soda and baking powder; add to apple mixture and mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
Splenda brown sugar blend is partly brown sugar, so this recipe title is a little misleading. They look like they would taste good, but unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to try them. :-(