1/3 Photos of Sugar Free Lemonade Popsicles
Domestic Goddess's Note:
These popsicles are meant for grown-ups, as they a tart & tangy, and quite lemony in flavor. If you're fond of lemonade, (like I am) you'll enjoy these popsicles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together until dissolved, the sugar free jell-o and boiling water.
- 2(This should take about one minute).
- 3Then add the cold water, and stir.
- 4Add the sugar free lemonade drink mix, and stir.
- 5Pour the liquid into plastic popsicle molds, and place them in the freezer.
- 6(I filled my popsicle molds 3/4's full, and froze them overnight in the freezer).
- 7To remove popsicles from the plastic molds, run them under hot water for a few seconds.
- 8Note: To make these popsicles, I used 12-(3 ounce) popsicle molds.
- 9Also, the sugar free lemonade drink mix I used was, Fit & Active, which I purchased from Aldi's.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Lemonade Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g