Recipe by Domestic Goddess
These popsicles are meant for grown-ups, as they a tart & tangy, and quite lemony in flavor. If you're fond of lemonade, (like I am) you'll enjoy these popsicles.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) boxsugar-free lemon Jell-O gelatin (0.3 ounce)
- 1 (1/2 ounce) container sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together until dissolved, the sugar free jell-o and boiling water.
- (This should take about one minute).
- Then add the cold water, and stir.
- Add the sugar free lemonade drink mix, and stir.
- Pour the liquid into plastic popsicle molds, and place them in the freezer.
- (I filled my popsicle molds 3/4's full, and froze them overnight in the freezer).
- To remove popsicles from the plastic molds, run them under hot water for a few seconds.
- Note: To make these popsicles, I used 12-(3 ounce) popsicle molds.
- Also, the sugar free lemonade drink mix I used was, Fit & Active, which I purchased from Aldi's.