Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a good dessert for diabetics and non diabetics.
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) container sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 4 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 2 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 18 inches graham cracker pie crust (low fat if you can find it)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- Combine the pudding, lemonade and sugar, in a bowl, stir well.
- Add milk, beating with a whisk till thick.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into crusts.
- Garnish with lemon rind.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
This was my birthday pie=had written it down and save it for this week.I went entirely by instructions except I wanted a topping so ued another carton of cool whip and topped it=it was gone faster than a f--- in a windstorm=d-e-l-i-c-o-u-s- as rach would say y-u-m-m-o- !!!Thank you dear for your recipe.It will always be my birthday pie,i am diabetic and this is first diabetic lemon pie I have loved.