3 hrs 10 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This is a good dessert for diabetics and non diabetics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) container sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 4 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 2 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 18 inches graham cracker pie crust (low fat if you can find it)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1Combine the pudding, lemonade and sugar, in a bowl, stir well.
- 2Add milk, beating with a whisk till thick.
- 3Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- 4Spoon the mixture evenly into crusts.
- 5Garnish with lemon rind.
- 6Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1345.6
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 1566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 97.3 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip