Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A sweet yet tart like snack. Very satisfying in my opinion.
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) canfrozen unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- grated lemon rind
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, oil, pineapple concentrate, and lemon juice.
- Add flour and baking powder, beat well.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto oiled baking sheets and sprinkle lemon rinds over each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until firm to the touch (do not over bake or the bottoms will burn).
- Carefully remove cookies and place on wire racks to cool.