A sweet yet tart like snack. Very satisfying in my opinion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- grated lemon rind
- 1In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, oil, pineapple concentrate, and lemon juice.
- 2Add flour and baking powder, beat well.
- 3Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto oiled baking sheets and sprinkle lemon rinds over each cookie.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until firm to the touch (do not over bake or the bottoms will burn).
- 5Carefully remove cookies and place on wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Lemon Moon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate