Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids used to help me make this when they were very young. It's a much healthier alternative to real pop. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate, plus
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup club soda
- ice cube
- Pour lemon and lime juices into a glass. Add apple juice concentrate.
- Add club soda and ice. Stir.
A healthy and refreshing drink that I much enjoyed! I did add about 1 tsp. sugar, but enjoyed it not too sweet. Thanks Nif! Made for Newest Zaar tag.