Recipe by mbfans
These are easy and taste good to be sugar free.
Top Review by rimwulfrandall
These were terrible, bland, and tasted like terrible biscuits, flavored with artificial fruit flavoring. Not a fan, reiterated recipe, making 6 separate adjustments that made them barely tolerable. Nothing about this recipe was good it still tasted like a Capitan Crunch infused protein shake baked into cookies.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 2 (1/3 ounce) sugar-free jello, your choice of flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine, sugar, 1 package of jello and eggs together in a medium to large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough into one inch balls, then roll them in the additional box of jello and place on a greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork. (Sometimes a little flour on the fork keeps it from sticking).
- Bake 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees.