1/4 Photos of Sugar Free "instant" Ice Cream See Notes!
This is an enhanced and sugar free variation of Recipe:#74250 by Marie. It is very simple and perfect for anyone, including a beginner chef!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients EXCEPT THE FRUIT, but ADD THE COCOA if using, to pint size ziplock bag and zip shut.
- 2Place bag into quart sized Ziplock bag.
- 3Add crushed ice to fill quart sized Ziplock bag 1/2 full.
- 4Add 6 tablespoons salt to ice and zip shut.
- 5Place quart Ziplock bag inside a gallon Ziplock bag.
- 6Zip bag shut and shake, turn, toss [carefully] and mix in the bag.
- 7In about 5 to 10 minutes, you will have yummy ice cream.
- 8Do not double this recipe.
- 9The two bags are needed because the one containing salt and ice tends to spring leaks when shaking it up.
- 10Spoon into a bowl, add fruit [if used], and serve immediately.
- 11NOTE: Nonfat milk may be substituted by whole milk. Artificial sweetener by be substituted by 1 TBSP sugar. Vanilla extract may be substituted by any other flavot you wish. Cocoa powder may be substituted by frozen, minced fruit [1/8 cup]. Also, up to 1 tablespoon of artificial sweetener such as Splenda or Altern may be used.
- 12The Nutritional Guide artificially elevates sugars in this recipe, since the body does not recognize sugar substitutes as sugar.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free "instant" Ice Cream See Notes!
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: