Recipe by Sydney Mike
Found this recipe in the Favorite Brand Name Recipes, May 2010 cookbooklet, Smoothies and Summer Drinks.
Top Review by alligirl
This was great! I tried to reduce the sugar a little, and I wouldn't recommend that...I added it back in after tasting! It was icy and great on a warm morning! I'll make it again, for the depth of flavor and ease of preparation! Thanks for sharing, Syd!
- 1⁄8 cup warm water
- 1⁄8 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute (substitute to equal that amount of sweetening)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup ice