Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So many recipes for Hot Spiced Tea have Tang and sugar...This one uses Crystal Light but does not have the typical orange flavor of other recipes. I love to make this on chilly fall evenings and kick back with a good book!
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) container Crystal Light peach tea drink mix
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) container Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients and store in a jar.
- To prepare 2 quarts of tea, mix 2 level tablespoons of mix with 2 quarts of boiling water and stir to dissolve mix.
I mixed this up and decided I wanted to try it iced instead of hot. It's wonderful. 5 stars for sure.