This is for those of us who use Splenda by the packet instead of granular. Try using coffee instead of water for a great mocha treat! Thanks to Toni's suggestion, I added 3 packets of Splenda to the original recipe of 24 packets.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 27 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients (sift for a finer mix).
- Store in an airtight container.
- Add 1/4 cup mix and boiling water to a mug.
- Stir to dissolve.