Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for those of us who use Splenda by the packet instead of granular. Try using coffee instead of water for a great mocha treat! Thanks to Toni's suggestion, I added 3 packets of Splenda to the original recipe of 24 packets.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 27 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients (sift for a finer mix).
- Store in an airtight container.
- Add 1/4 cup mix and boiling water to a mug.
- Stir to dissolve.
made this recipe had to half the creamer and the milk powder and drop the amount of slenda to 20 packets add 4 tbs. of Hersey cocoa and 8 pouches of sugar free cocoa mix before to tasted good enough to drink.but other then that it was O.K.
I made it with 4 packets of Stevia and 12 packets of Splenda; tasted pretty good. I was afraid if I added more stevia it would get bitter. The ratios of cocoa, creamer and powered milk seemed to be dead on.
I am recently diagnosed pre-diabetic. I love hot chocolate and needed to find something I can drink. This is VERY good, a bit sweet for me, but really good. I am going to try doing 1/2 regular non-fat dairy creamer and flavored creamer. Thanks