- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular or 8 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Splenda and cocoa in small saucepan.
- Gradually add milk, whisking until blended.
- Cook over medium-low heat until hot, but do not boil.
- Serve in your favorite mug.
- Squirt the top with a small amount of Reddi-Wip if desired and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- For mint flavored, try adding a DROP of mint extract tho the milk before simmering.
- For mocha flavored, add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee to the milk before simmering.
- There are endless possibilities to this yummy drink!